Rainforest Tent & Cot Set
- In 1960, Dr. Jane Goodall, DBE, UN Messenger of Peace and founder of the Jane Goodall Institute, started her pioneering research on wild chimpanzees in what is now Tanzania’s Gombe National Park. While doing her research, she stayed in a camp reminiscent of this one, scaled for 18" dolls.
- Roomy tent features pole frame and cover with tie-open flaps over a plank floor with enough room for two 18" dolls! Set includes 1 folding cot & Tent. Additional cots sold separately. Tent measures 23.5"L X 23.5"H X 21"W. Cot is 19"L X 4 1/2"H X 8 1/2"W.
- Constructed using Dr. Goodall's philosophy of safe, sustainable materials and fair labor as a guide. All wood is Forest Stewardship Council Certified and the packaging is of recycled materials. Accessories, Doll, and Table & Chairs sold separately.
- 10% of sales will be donated to the Jane Goodall Institute to support Dr. Goodall' s research, chimpanzee conservation and the graduation of a new generation of conservationists.
- Exclusively made by The Queen's Treasures®, offering the highest quality 18" Doll Furniture, 18" Doll Clothes, 18" Doll Shoes & 18" Doll Accessories!
© 2015 The Queen’s Treasures ®. All Rights Reserved. Not affiliated with American Girl®, Reg. Trademark of American Girl, LLC.