Rainforest Table & Chair Set
- In 1960, Dr. Jane Goodall, DBE, UN Messenger of Peace and founder of the Jane Goodall Institute, started her pioneering research on wild chimpanzees in what is now Tanzania’s Gombe National Park. She worked and ate at a set reminiscent of this one, scaled for 18" doll play.
- Broad surface has plenty of room for research tools at just the right height for 18" dolls. Sturdy plank table and matching chair fold flat for travel and storage. Table measures 11"L X 6.5"W X 8"D assembled. Chair is 5 1/2"L X 6 5/8''W X 8 1/2"H.
- Constructed using Dr. Goodall's philosophy of safe, sustainable materials and fair labor as a guide. All wood is Forest Stewardship Council Certified and packaging is made of recycled materials. Accessories, Doll and Tent sold separately.
- 10% of sales will be donated to the Jane Goodall Institute to support Dr. Goodall' s research, chimpanzee conservation and the graduation of a new generation of conservationists.
- Exclusively made by The Queen's Treasures®, offering the highest quality 18" Doll Furniture, 18" Doll Clothes, 18" Doll Shoes & 18" Doll Accessories!
© 2015 The Queen’s Treasures ®. All Rights Reserved. Not affiliated with American Girl®, Reg. Trademark of American Girl, LLC.