Gombe Rainforest Research Kit
- In 1960, Dr. Jane Goodall, DBE, UN Messenger of Peace and founder of the Jane Goodall Institute, started her pioneering research on wild chimpanzees in what is now Tanzania’s Gombe National Park. While doing research, she used tools like these which are scaled for play with 18" dolls.
- Research Kit comes packed in its own sturdy wooden crate with slide-close lid and includes spotting scope, camera, a real Journal for making field notes, plus a lantern and typewriter for recording observations back at camp. Crate measures 8 1/2"L X 5 1/2"W X 2 3/4"D.
- Fabricated using Dr. Goodall's philosophy of safe, sustainable materials and fair labor as a guide. All wood is Forest Stewardship Council Certified and packaging is made of recycled materials. Table, Chairs, Tent and doll sold separately.
- 10% of sales will be donated to the Jane Goodall Institute to support Dr. Goodall' s research, chimpanzee conservation and the graduation of a new generation of conservationists.
- Exclusively made by The Queen's Treasures®, offering the highest quality 18" Doll Furniture, 18" Doll Clothes, 18" Doll Shoes & 18" Doll Accessories!
© 2015 The Queen’s Treasures ®. All Rights Reserved. Not affiliated with American Girl®, Reg. Trademark of American Girl, LLC.